Some more services we provide.
We produce accurate accounting base on financial information you provide to us and we can produce account for our client as promptly as possible.
Services include the following:
- Preparation of account for Partnerships, LLPs, Companies and Sole traders.
- Completion of Annual Accounts/Confirmation Statement to Companies House
- Preparation and submission of Final Account and Corporation Tax Return
- Act as client’s agents to both HMRC and Companies House
We can provide and review the systems of recording bookkeeping that is in use in the entry of new client for improvement. Our bookkeeping services well save you and you company time to allow you focus on running your business.
Services include the following:
- Sales ledger
- Monthly bank reconciliation
Even if you only have few employees, running payroll can be time consuming, thus with our service, we will provide you with the following:
- Provide payroll services including PAYE, NI and CIS
- File P35 Employers Annual returns with HMRC
- Completion of PD11, advice and filing with HMRC
- Customised payslips
- Provide training and support to help you run your own payroll
Note: it is always advisable for small companies with small number of employees to know that it is easier to get your accountant or a payroll agency to run the payroll for your company.
Value Added Tax (VAT) Returns
For VAT registered companies, we are happy to provide you with the new MTD Making Tax Digital regulations, records, and software. We can also make arrangement for your VAT to be covered in your monthly payment to avoid extra billing.
VAT services include:
- Support with VAT registration and de-registration
- Completion and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Represent you as an agent with HMRC
- Advice on VAT planning administration and software
For individuals who are busy we can provide you with this service which can be confusing as well as time consuming.
- Preparation and submission of Self-Assessment tax return for individuals to HMRC
- Registration for Self-Assessment with HMRC
We are familiar with implementing Charity SORP (The Statement of Recommended Practice for Reporting by Charities).
Our services include:
- Producing all accounts in the format required by the Charity Commission
- Support with setting up accounting systems to control and monitor the funds
- Provide training support to charity management committee
- Provide independent examination whenever required
- Advice and support in securing funding/grants
Management accounting is a beneficial tool in controlling and planning for business growth. It helps business owners to compare actual performance against their planned budgets thus supporting them in making important business decisions. Not only that, but it also allows business owners to understand how well their business is doing.
Monthly management accounts include Profit and Loss account, (Income and Expenditure for charities) showing up to date current month and financial year.
Our services in this area include:
- Cashflow forecast
- Up to date review of your business
- Profit and Loss account
- Monthly/Quarterly income and expenditure accounts for charities
- Balance sheet (whenever required)